We are extremely sorry to hear that your door has arrived damaged.
First, please know that this is the FASTEST way for our team to respond to your individual claim. We have a team that reviews claims multiple times every day. We know you want assurance that we will correct the situation, please allow this to do just that. We will respond with options for resolution within 24 working hours.
Secondly, rest assured that it is our PRIORITY to ensure that you receive the door you had in mind when you ordered. Each door will be handled on a case by case basis, and we will do everything we can to make the best out of the unfortunate situation. To makes things easier here is a brief overview of our process.
Please fill out the form and send us pictures of the damage close up. This is extremely important, without pictures we can’t act quickly and get the wheels moving where required. They can be simple phone pictures, but we do need them in every case. We will then review the damage, make a plan to resolve the issue, and get a claim started with UPS if needed.
After we get pictures, we will move forward as follows:
- If your door has minor damage (such as, but not limited to; scratches, dings, seam separation or nicks) we can
proceed in the following manner:
- We can arrange sending any needed touch up materials
- Arrange repair on site. Compensation given based on time and work needed
- If required, we can discuss the rebuild process (Note: building custom doors takes time, we start immediately but need 10-12 days to build)
- Return the door (handled on case by case basis for minor damage). It will need to be shipped back, or rendered unusable on-site if return shipping doesn’t make sense.
- If your door has major/shipping damages and is unusable or unsalvageable we can proceed in the following manner: -Begin rebuild process and discuss time frame and options -Discuss a return or refund provided there is enough information to present a claim to UPS
- We will be in contact with a resolution as quickly as we can. Thanks for your patience and understanding in the matter.