Gold Barn Door Hardware Tracks
- Artisan Classic Barn Door Hardware
- Traditional Barn Door Hardware—Big Wheel
- Huxley Barn Door Hardware
- Bypass Barn Door Hardware
- Box Track Barn Door Hardware
Gold Barn Door Hardware Handles
- Standard Pull Handle
- Craftsman Handle
- Tribal Pull Handle
- Designer Pull Handle
- Signature Handle
Gold Barn Door Hardware TracksThe track is what your barn door rests on and slides across when opening and closing the door. Depending on the style of track you choose, it might be nearly invisible, or it could be a prominent feature of the door. Should you choose a track that is seen or a highly visible feature, consider choosing gold barn door hardware to boost the wow factor of your new door.
The following options are several we love in gold-tone.
1. Artisan Classic Barn Door HardwareThe Artisan Classic Barn Door Hardware is a popular track that fits in with a wide variety of interior design concepts and barn door styles. This sliding barn door hardware can fit with door styles ranging from modern and contemporary to farmhouse and shabby chic. The key to creating the right look for your door with this hardware is in customizing the finish.
If you want gold hardware for barn door setups, then choose the brushed brass finish, and you’ll turn this track into a piece of glam that pairs extremely well with sliding doors that feature lighter color paint jobs. Barn door hardware in gold pairs especially well with sliding barn doors painted in blue, white, and pink hues. Gold barn door hardware can also pair well with certain types of gray and darker woods with clear finishes that highlight the wood grain. Finally, pair this type of barn door hardware with glass doors or metal sliding doors with gold metal framing.
2. Traditional Barn Door Hardware—Big WheelThe Traditional Barn Door Hardware—Big Wheel is a fun, unique, and artistic take on barn door hardware tracks. This track is for anyone who wants a whimsical way of showing off their barn door and the track it rests on. We love this track on doors that are a bit simpler in style, since this track has plenty of style all on its own. Consider combining this track with panel barn doors that have a paint finish or a dark wood style so the gold track can really pop.
This barn door hardware looks stunning on sliding closet doors, for mini barn doors that cover a bathroom vanity space, or paired with a sliding barn door in the entrance of a master or guest bedroom. Incorporate this track anywhere you want to enhance your space with a statement piece.
3. Huxley Barn Door HardwareHuxley Barn Door Hardware is a streamlined track for an interior sliding barn door in homes that feature a slightly industrial or a minimalistic look and feel. Whether you choose to use this on a single door, downsize its dimensions for a cabinet door, or utilize it on a double wood door, you’ll love the effect it gives your sliding barn door ensemble.
Be sure to match this hardware with the pull for the wooden doors so that the home decor matches the upscale, elegant look you’re going for. A sleek style sliding latch will pair nicely with Huxley barn door hardware, whether your interior design trends toward industrial or minimal design. The brushed brass “gold” finish will provide an extra bit of elegance for any interior style, instantly upgrading the overall look and feel.
4. Bypass Barn Door HardwareBypass barn door hardware is perfect for double door setups where a bypassing door system is needed. A bypass system track is not as long as a traditional track, and allows two doors to nest, one behind the other, for efficient use. This type of setup is frequently used for closets, pantry openings, laundry openings, and entertainment center openings.
The track itself will fit in well with many interior home designs, ranging from farmhouse to contemporary. Pair a solid door finish, such as white, grey, light pink, or blue hues, with this bypass barn door hardware in gold for an upscale, elegant look for any room. The look of solid brass or brushed brass introduces a beautiful gold tone that pops when combined with the right door finish, wall decor, furniture, and home decor.
5. Box Track Barn Door HardwareBox track barn door hardware is patterned after the original barn door track used on barn doors. These are highly practical hangers that provide smooth opening and closing. Thanks to their style, they can pair with many interior design styles and wood doors. These can also be customized to fit the exact length of the door opening that the sliding barn door requires.
While this track may be a bit much to use for smaller applications, like a bathroom cabinet, it would look ideal as the track for the door to a master bedroom, guest room, dining room, all-seasons room, library, or study. When customized with the brushed brass “gold” finish, it becomes a truly upscale statement piece for any barn door kit.
Gold Barn Door Hardware HandlesWhether you’re installing an exterior or an interior sliding barn door, handles are a key part of the setup that provides a smooth method for opening and closing. If you’re looking for a way to glam up your barn door, then a barn door gold handle might just be the perfect way to do so.
Whether you choose a white barn door with a gold handle, a natural wood barn door with a gold handle, or you opt for a gold barn door hardware kit for a door you’re planning to refinish, you’ll love the instant elegance and upscale look gold sliding barn door hardware gives your finished product.
1. Standard Pull HandleIt’s important to pair the correct handle with your sliding door to create a unified look that coordinates with the rest of your home. The Standard Pull Handle is sleek and modern, and will provide an excellent match for modern, contemporary, industrial, and minimalistic sliding barn doors. When customized with the brushed brass gold look, you’ll create a pull for your door opening that is second to none in style and appeal.
Though this door handle can accent nearly any type of barn door with the right finish and barn door track combination, it works particularly well for single, double, and bi parting doors that feature a modern design.
2. Craftsman HandleThe Craftsman Handle is a unique handle that incorporates the rustic nature of traditional barn doors with a modern touch. Stunning in any style, when customized with brushed brass, the gold barn door hardware transforms from rustic and antique to shabby chic and vintage.
Each barn door handle is crafted using a specific process to heat and bend the metal, resulting in a finished product reminiscent of metalwork handcrafted by a local blacksmith. This door pull works well with doors that feature a rustic, farmhouse, shabby chic, and vintage vibe and will pair excellently with home decor styles that feature the same.
3. Tribal Pull HandleIf you’re looking for sliding barn door hardware that matches well with artistic, unique, and updated looks, then you’ll want to give the Tribal Pull Handle a serious look. Made from a single solid square steel bar, the handle can be left straight or twisted to add an extra element of design.
When customized with a brushed brass “gold” finish, you’ll have a unique, one-of-a-kind door pull that matches elegantly with other gold hardware and appliance pulls in your home. This is sliding barn door handle hardware at its finest. Choose the twisted style for homes that feature an art deco, contemporary, or modern interior design. The straight handle pairs well with interior design concepts that include French country, shabby chic, and Victorian.
4. Designer Pull HandleThe Designer Pull Handle is an especially unique piece of barn door hardware that will match well with homes featuring an art deco, contemporary, throw-back, or shabby chic style. While the handle looks amazing in any finish, when finished in brushed brass, the gold look is second to none for homes and rooms that boast an elegant, upscale look.
Install this door handle on single doors for a small pop of style or on double doors for a dramatic flair. This style pairs well for large entryways, such as the entry to a library, sitting room, dining room, or sitting room.
5. Signature HandleThe Signature Handle is a classic door handle that can pair with nearly any barn door you choose. This handle features a wide, flat front that pairs function with style. When finished in brushed brass, the barn door hardware in gold transforms into an elegant barn door handle that fits in with elegant and upscale looks, including shabby chic, art deco, elegant farmhouse, and other styles that emphasize sophistication and class.
The handle can fit many door sizes and can be customized to reflect the exact length you need, from nine inches to 15 inches.
Gold Barn Door Hardware Increases Elegance and StyleWhen you’re looking for mounting hardware for your cabinet doors, sliding interior door, or exterior sliding door, always aim to match the hardware you choose to the style of the interior design and sliding door. Gold sliding door hardware can instantly upgrade the look and feel of your home with a pop of elegance and style unlike anything else.
At ArtisanHardware.com, we’re here to help you choose the perfect gold barn door hardware for your sliding single, double, or bi parting barn door. We offer customer service that’s second to none. We’re just a call away to help answer your questions and help you find the perfect gold sliding barn door hardware, from handles and tracks to everything in between.