The Apex Barn Door Hardware series takes architectural hardware to a new level. The entirely unique design is captured by the continuous rounded features throughout the product. The 3" stainless steel is carefully rounded to reflect light at the perfect angle. The wheel creates an unbeatably smooth roll that nearly emits no sound at all. A creatively crafted strap secures the barn door hanger to the track, and maintains the modern characteristics of the sliding barn door hardware set.
Unique Quality Factors
- Stainless Steel Finish on all Components
- Ball Bearing Wheels for Unbeatable Roll
- Unique Bolts for Sleek Appearance
The Apex Barn Door Hardware is made from 3/16" stainless steel. The strap itself is 1" in width. The wheel and strap design are rated to hold up to a 300lb door. The wheel is 2 1/2" in width, and grooved to fit the barn door track perfectly and produce the ultimate smooth roll. Each wheel has a bearing, adding to the effortless function and limiting the sound emitted when the barn door is opening and closing.
Included in each set:
- 2 bearing wheels and barn door hangers
- Barn Door Track (length ordered) with Pre-Drilled Holes
- Standoffs and Lag Bolts
- 2 stops, attach to the end of the track to prevent door from rolling off track
- 1 stay guide (Selected from options of guides)
- Bolts, nuts, washers needed to hang the hardware
A completely unique and custom design, the Apex Barn Door Hardware is in need of experimentation in a number of different installations. The rounded features take an extremely modern look and add a touch of additional aesthetic. This barn door hardware looks incredible with simple doors, taking focus to the hardware itself, along with doors made entirely made of glass. Be bold, and experiment with the Apex and its modern design.